REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – DEALER BUYBACK EVENTS
Fast Growing Automotive Online Marketing Firm Seeks Aggressive Regional Sales Manager.
We at OCTANE ONLINE MARKETING – DEALER BUYBACK EVENTS use proven techniques along with innovative proprietary software, and powerful web analytic tools to generate positive measurable results at every stage of the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process for automotive dealers. OOM & DBB has a solid track record of generating traffic, leads, sales, and high ROI. Other services offered include SMM, Paid Social, email marketing, and more. OOM & DBB offers excellent benefits including paid health, dental, vision, paid vacation, and sick time.
Regional Sales Manager Job Description :
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for acquiring and developing a new Tier 3 Automotive business within an assigned regional territory. The RSM will also work with OEMs to develop referral relationships. RSMs will have a close working relationship with the Account Managers that work with our dealer partners to ensure the success of campaign ROI and develop referral business with affiliated stores.
RSM Duties :
The RSM’s primary responsibility will be to acquire tier III auto dealer accounts. You will have a support staff and Inside Sales New Business Account Executive to help you meet monthly and annual sales objectives. This position does require travel.
- Generate leads within assigned territory
- Hit daily weekly and monthly call goals
- Present and close leads from cold calling efforts and our inside sales department
- Meet monthly and annual sales goals
- Follow company guidelines and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years related work experience, preferably in the digital marketing industry
- Automotive experience
- Previous experience managing dealer groups or advertising associations
- Proven relationship-building and communication skills
- Ability to develop new business
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, results-oriented environment
- Proficiency with standard MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)